Tuesday, February 16, 2010

support

when i first started to apply to the STA World Traveler Internship, i am not going to lie, i found it daunting. I had to make a youtube video, but more than that, would  anyone even support this?

the answer...has been overwhelming. Not only was it positive, but people actually liked it. sounded like crazy talk. sure, i have friends of facebook...but many of them i havent talked to in years because they moved away...or i was gone...or whatever...what i didnt count on was the friends coming out of the woodwork to be my campaign groupies and cheer me on. not to mention the people who helped me film this music video-esque deal.

I have learned so much from this that i kind of want to win not only for me, but also for the people who voted for me who took the time out of their day to cheer me on and hope that i will win . :D WHOAZ